Become a Member!
Support the Museum by becoming a member today!
Celebrate the urban garden at this progressive party in Richmond’s historic Court End neighborhood. Each garden will feature a different beverage, refreshments and entertainment. It’s like five parties for the price of one! Reservations include admission to all museums and historic homes.
• The Museum and White House of the Confederacy – 1201 E. Clay Street (Sponsored by Extra Billy's Barbecue)
• The John Marshall House – 818 E. Marshall Street (Sponsored by Richmond on Broad Cafe)
• Monumental Church – 1224 E. Broad Street (Sponsored by John Marshall Catering - A Division of Homemades by Suzanne, Inc.)
• Becky's Healing Garden at VCU Massey Cancer Center - 401 College Street (Sponsored by Chez Max, Three Crows Bakery and Strawberry Street Vineyards)
• Valentine Richmond History Center, 1015 E. Clay Street (Sponsored by The Roosevelt)
Reservations can be made at www.rvasecretgardenparty.com for $30 per person until Monday, May 13, 2013 at 5 p.m.
After this date, tickets will be sold at each site for $35 per person.
Guests may begin or end at any location.
Guests must present photo id upon entry.
Parking is available at area lots or on the street throughout the Court End neighborhood.
Event is rain or shine and tickets are non-refundable
For more information, contact Amanda Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-649-1861 ext 142.